|Job Opportunity at Brecon Beacons Tourism for an administrator
Main Purpose of Post: To assist in the provision of an efficient and effective administrative/finance support service to Brecon Beacons Tourism.
· To maintain and update a range of electronic / manual information systems and assist with the collection of any statistical information;
· To process incoming and outgoing mail.
· To undertake a full range of clerical duties, including word processing of correspondence, communication with members.
· To be responsible for raising of accounts for membership and advertising, services received as well as dealing with any associated queries.
· To create monthly financial reports for the Executive Director.
· To maintain office stock levels, and to order stationary when required.
· To update both the trade and destination websites.
· To take minutes at member meetings and events.
· To undertake project work on a ‘task and finish’ basis under the direction of the Executive Director.
· Hours: 20 hours per week · Salary: £8.50 per hour
Please apply via email by attaching a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications 26th June 2016.
Further information including the person specification can be found here